Coaching For The Parent Who Is Overwhelmed By Parenting Stress
Let’s talk about parenting stress.
Has there ever been a title given to you that you’ve been less than prepared for than parent?
Probably not, because parenting refers to all the complexities of raising a child and nurturing your child’s emotional, mental, physical, and intellectual states, all the while trying to take care of…you!
All too often, parents are good at putting everyone else’s needs, desires, and wants before themselves and forgetting to invest in their own mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being.
And there you have the recipe for a lot of parenting stress.
DO YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF:
- How can I handle stress better.
- What’s the difference between stress and anxiety?
- Why does co-parenting give me stress?
- How do I stop feeling overwhelmed all the time?
- Am I a bad parent because I struggle with anxiety and stress?
- Can I pass anxiety to my kids?
And on and on it goes…
Do you feel exhausted by the daily parenting stress struggles? Do you wrestle with the conflicting thoughts of “when will these kids grow up and move out” to “I really should enjoy my kids right now, at this point in their life”? Then YOU might need a little extra support and benefit from some supportive coaching!
Call 616-515-1570 to schedule your appointment
Coaching is for parents feeling overwhelmed by the challenge of family life.
Moms and dads can quickly feel bogged down and get discouraged as they struggle with the chaos that home life, kids, schedules, and other family responsibilities can put into motion – often at the expense of neglecting themselves in the process.
What can coaching do for you? It can:
- Reveal positive strategies that you can learn to develop for dealing with parenting stress and anxiety.
- Boost your feelings of low motivation and drive.
- Aid you in improving your anxious thinking.
- Support your focus on progress in all areas of your life to get the results you want.
- Provide a boost to your confidence.
- Help you concentrate and shift your attention to better, healthier outcomes that you need to be and feel successful.
With coaching, you can get back the incredible energy you once had and use your wisdom and life experiences for attaining positive results and feel victorious over parenting stress and anxiety!
If you or your partner deal with being overwhelmed, anxieties, or stressors negatively, it can affect the whole family.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We discuss what goals YOU would like to tackle, what areas do you want to change and develop in
- Then ideally we select one-hour weekly sessions that work best for both of us. (It may or may not be consecutive weeks, but we develop a time that works best).
- ....and on to start experiencing trailblazing results in reducing life-related stress and anxiety!
That’s it. Easy peasy. The call is free.
The reality is that parenting stress is not unimagined and is difficult at times.
Also, parenting doesn’t always have clear-cut answers or solutions, especially when you are struggling with feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
But regular coaching appointments can give you the boost you need.
Coaching is best done on a consistent weekly basis, for one hour each week. However, if for some reason your schedule can’t accommodate a weekly plan, that’s okay. We’ll figure it out.